Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nutella Brownie Bites

It's been a while since I have shared a recipe, so I thought I would share this one here. I found the base recipe for this on pinterest (One of my new addictions!) and then added my own twist to it. Here's the recipe!


Ingredients:
1 Cup Nutella
10 tbsp Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
Sea Salt

Pre-heat the oven to 350. Combine the Nutella, Flour, and Eggs in a bowl and mix together well. Distribute the batter evenly among muffin tins. I use mini muffin tins, as I like mine bite sized, but I have been informed that they work well in regular muffin sizes as well. Sprinkle the top of these brownie bites with the macadamia nuts and a pinch of sea salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick can be entered in and pulled out clean. Let cool and enjoy!

I made these last week and they were to die for! The pinch of sea salt on top gave these brownie bites a fantastic flavor. They are a lot lower in sugar than the commonly used gluten free peanut butter cookies and they are super simple to make. If you are an avid eater of Nutella, you probably have all the ingredients in your house already!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment