Sunday, May 5, 2013

Long Time, No Post

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while. I had to undergo some surgery this year that really threw off my entire spring semester, and some things had to take a back seat to my schooling. But I am back now, and just in time for Celiac Awareness month!

I hope that in my absence, you have been exploring new gluten free restaurants and food items. I know I have found some fantastic things lately that I can't wait to share with you all. I also have some non-celiac but still gluten-free things to share, as my mother has been diagnosed with a gluten-intolerance, but does not have celiac disease. I have learned a lot about that kind of situation and I found a lot of it helped in my diet choice as well.

Please send me an email if you have discovered a new gluten free product or restaurant that you would like to share. Remember to wear green for Celiac Awareness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment