Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Taste-buds!

One of my favorite things to do is to go out and try new food, especially food that has an ethnic twist on it! Recently, I tried a new restaurant called Happy Jacks. It was amazing!

First off, and most importantly, they have a fantastic gluten free menu! Not only are their entrees that are exotic and flavorful, but there are appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, and dessert! Most restaurants just throw together a few things on an entree menu, so finding a full gluten free menu is always something I get excited about! I also enjoy the fact that they don't just say "order without bun" for things like sandwiches. Instead they serve their sandwiches in a lettuce wrap! It's super creative and super tasty!

My latest visit, I enjoyed the Mahi Mahi dish. It was cooked in a white wine sauce and served with shrimp and scallops. It was a little piece of heaven! I enjoyed every bite of it. The flavors were amazing, which is always important when eating white fish, as it is often bland.

For anybody in the Leominster area, I highly recommend you take a trip to Happy Jacks for a tasty meal! I can't wait to go back and try new food with them! I am hoping their fajitas are just as fantastic as the Mahi Mahi was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment