Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Year and A New Bakery!!

Hello everybody! Sorry I was MIA during the holiday season! My ankle is broken (again) and it has really slowed me down. That and finals just about killed me last semester! x_X

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday full of delicious gluten free foods! I know I had some mighty tasty treats! There's a new bakery in my town that is entirely gluten free! They are a distribution bakery, so I can't go directly to them for the baked goods. Luckily there are a number of places in the area that sell their products!

The bakery is Annie's Gluten Free Bakery, and they have some of the best baked good I have ever tried!! I LOVE their gluten free sugar cookies with chocolate drizzle! And their brownies are to die for! I am sad to say that I have only had the opportunity to try a few of their products. The stores I have been to that carry the products sell out THE SAME DAY they are delivered!! If that's not a voucher for how good this stuff is, I'm not quite sure what else is!

If you live in the Fitchburg area, and would like to try some of these tasty items, here's a list of all the businesses that sell them:

Roots Natural Foods - 100 Crawford St., Leominister, MA
The Shack Cafe _ 101 Independence Dr., Kingston,MA
The Natural Cafe 25 Main Street, Ayer, MA
Bolton Orchards - 125 Still River Rd., Bolton, MA
Donelan’s Supermarket - 248 Great Road, Acton, MA
Donelan’s Supermarket - 236 Great Road, Littleton
Eric’s Garden Center - 68 Boston Rd., Westford, MA
Verrill Farm - 11 Wheeler Road, Concord, MA
M & M Convenience - 1 Front Street, Shirley, MA
Acton Coffee House - 342 Great Rd., Acton, MA
Blackbird Cafe - 491 Main St., Groton, MA
Brew’d Awakening Coffehaus - 61 Market St., Lowell, MA
The Meat House - 120 Chelmsford St., Chelmsford
Weston Nursery & Garden Ctr - 160 Pine Hill Rd., Chelmsford
The Natural Market - 148 Main Street, Groton, MA
Harvard General Store - 1 Still River Road, Harvard, MA
Clover Farm General Store - 9 W. Main Street, W. Groton, MA
Spruce Street Cafe - 5 Spruce Street, Acton, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment