Monday, July 2, 2012

Long Overdue Post, and A Surprise!

Hello everyone! I am sorry I have been MIA. My summer class and my new job were a little overwhelming last month, so my productivity outside of that was at a minimum. On the bright side, I am now done with summer classes and ready to blog!

Although I have not been working directly on my blog, I have been working on a new project. I have decided to write my own gluten free cookbook! This cookbook will feature not only some of my favorite recipes, but guides to eating gluten free, like the ones you have seen featured on this blog. I am going to be posting some of the recipes from the new cookbook here, and I would love for my readers to try a few of them! If you try and of the recipes I post on my blog, at any point, please please please let me know how it turns out! I would love to get feedback from all of you about what I am writing.

I hope summer is treating all of you very well. I have a few recipes to post this week, along with a restaurant review of a new (to my area) Mexican Cantina. 

Keep cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment