- I got individual packs of gluten free Annie's mac and cheese. It's kinda like easy mac, but better!
- FRESH SUSHI! OMG it was so tasty. One of the best rolls I have had in forever!
- Mom got spicy chicken curry salad. She's loving it!
- It wasn't as crowded as it normally was!
- There were "Gluten Free" labels EVERYWHERE!
- They have a huge selection of fresh berries right now. Got some raspberries!
- Our savings this time were not nearly as good as last time.
- I got cut off buy a number of small children, and nearly ran into a few who were lying/sitting on the floor. (where were their parents?!?!)
- After insisting that she got every single cold item into the freezer bags, the cashier packed some clearly cold items in with some warm and chemical items. Awesome....
- No gluten free burger or hotdog buns :(
- Our cashier packed as many cold items into our freezer bag as she could and a number of items were horribly mangled and/or destroyed when we got home. Poor Gluten-Free pie crust..you never got to be tasty pie...
- An employee yelled at my mom for pulling towards the curb to grab the groceries.
- My European candy bars got crushed on the ride home :(
- I am not sure what it is, but there is something slimy on the outside of my pasta sauce jar...it wasn't like that when it went in the bag...
- The cans of cat food all got dented really bad, and some of them can't stack. Thankfully, none of the seals are broken on them.