Saturday, September 8, 2012

Off to the Festival!

Hello there!

It has been a crazy week going back to school! I have made some amazing new friends, learned some fun things, and had an amazing college experience so far. I look forward to spending my weekend blogging about it. But before i can get to that, I must go attend Roots Fest 10!

If you live in the Leominster, MA area, make sure you stop by Roots Natural Foods for their annual customer appreciation day festival. There will be over 50 venders there sampling and promoting their organic foods, there will be live music, and tons of kids activities too! The best part is all the food is organic, and a lot of the companies will be there with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free food! I hope if you live in the area, you will take the time to stop by today and check it out. I will be taking pictures, trying foods, and gathering information so i can come back and let you know about some amazing new products! I will also be meeting with the owner of the store in a few weeks so she can tell her amazing story of how the store came to be what it is today.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know, I really like your blog, it makes me feel like I am not alone. I have other health issues besides celiacs, and I really enjoy reading through your blog. Ty for posting and keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It makes me really happy to hear that people enjoy my blog! Sometimes I feel like I am writing these posts and just sending them out to nowhere. It's nice to hear from a reader once in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete