Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to the Basics: Intro

I'm going to star a new part of my blog called Back to the Basics. These posts will be excellent for those who are just starting out in the kitchen, or looking for some simple recipes.

I decided to start this part of my blog because, last week, my friend Chantal asked if I could teach her how to cook. I thought that posting about our cooking together, along with the recipes would help others, like her, who are just starting out in the kitchen. We'll be starting out with very basic foods, and as time goes by, we will do more and more tricky things.

If there is a recipe you would like to see in this part of the blog, please let me know! As usual, all the recipes will be gluten free, but all of them will have suggestions for glutenous versions for those of you, like Chantal, who are not on a celiac diet.

As the late, great Juila Child would say: Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment